PHOENIX HAPpy ACTIVITY CAMPS FOR AGE 8-13 YEARS
Free for children in receipt of free school meals, £7.50ph for all other children.
Hot meal provided
We will be delivering Holiday Activity Programmes, 10am – 2pm once a week throughout August at the following venues:
- Wednesday 3rd August, 10am -2pm - The Phoenix Centre, 2-6 The Hyde, Stevenage, Herts, SG2 9SE
- Friday 12th August, 10am – 2pm - St Stephen Parish Centre, Station Road, Bricket Wood, St Albans, Herts, AL2 3PJ
- Wednesday 17th August, 10am – 2pm - The Phoenix Centre, 2-6 The Hyde, Stevenage, Herts, SG2 9SE
- Friday 26th August, 10am -2pm - St Stephen Parish Centre, Station Road, Bricket Wood, St Albans, Herts, AL2 3PJ
Bookings open on Monday 20th June
Book here if in receipt of free school meals click here
Book here if not in receipt of free school meals click here
- These sessions are funded by Hertfordshire County Council and are free for children/ young people in receipt of Free School Meals. A Free and healthy hot meal will be provided at each session. To be eligible, parents/carers would be in receipt of one of the following benefits listed here; https://www.gov.uk/apply-free-school-meals/hertfordshire
- Members not in receipt of one of the above benefits - your children can attend and would be required to pay the full price of £7.50ph or £30 per session. Unfortunately Phoenix does not have additional funding to cover costs for these children, however they are eligible for Short Breaks Activities which Phoenix deliver that are heavily subsidised by the Short Breaks Local Offer. You can register for SBLO here https://www.hertfordshire.gov.uk/microsites/local-offer/courses-and-activities-in-hertfordshire/short-breaks.aspx
- Siblings can attend ( please contact us if you have a child without a hearing loss who would like to attend and inform us if the child without a hearing loss has any additional needs.) If the sibling receives free school meals then they are entitled to attend for FREE but need a code to register.