You can make donations:
Donations are really appreciated. We rely heavily on fundraised contributions because this money is unrestricted and can be put towards wherever it is needed most (unlike money we receive for particular projects). Every penny counts! Here are some examples of what your money can go towards:
- £15 will pay for an hour’s salary for a worker to provide support to the children at holiday and weekend activities.
- £25 will pay for the community transport scheme to bring a young person to the project from across the county.
- £35 will pay for an hour’s salary for a British Sign Language Interpreter. We require Interpreter support for at least 20 hours a week supporting our young adults to develop life skills and help them into voluntary and work placements.
- £50 will pay for a trainer to deliver Deaf Awareness training – this gets us out into the community teaching organisations how to communicate effectively with deaf people.
You can make donations
- In person by cash
- By cheque (made payable to The Phoenix Group for Deaf Children)
- Through PayPal by clicking our Donate button at the top of this page.
- By Electronic Bank Transfer (please contact the office for details)