This information is for parents and carers of children over eight years, who will be supervised by Phoenix staff and volunteers at Phoenix activities. By proceeding to book an activity, you and your participating child/children (8+) consent to the following information;
- Parents and carers must ensure they notify us of any changes to their membership registration details.
- Refunds will not be given where there has been an advance booking cost to the charity or if your child does not turn up for an activity without prior notice.
- Parents and carers must make arrangements for children to be brought to and from the activity on time. We cannot be held responsible if you are late for an activity which results in your child missing important information and no longer able to join in. In these circumstances, you will not be issued a refund.
- If a parent or carer is not able to collect their child, they need to let us know in advance who will be doing so. Please call or text our Children’s and Families Worker on 07856776530
- Phoenix staff will not transport children or young people without prior arrangements and risk assessments being in place.
We cannot take responsibility for any damaged clothing and/or personal items during the activity.
Parents and carers should ensure children have sufficient water, food, clothing, sun lotion and medication (where appropriate and with staff knowledge, staff will keep medication safe) for the duration of the activity.
I agree to;
- my child taking part in the activity that I am booking
- The Phoenix Group keeping a record of your child’s details for health and safety reasons
- any medical treatment that my child may need to be given in an emergency
- that Phoenix will contact my named emergency contact person as listed on my registration form, in the event of any emergency if I cannot be contacted
- my child being filmed or photographed during the activity, with the possibility that these photographs /media recordings may be used for publications or marketing publicity. (The Phoenix Group will take all steps to ensure these images are used solely for the purposes for which they are intended.) Note: if consent is not given in your registration, The Phoenix Group will not use any images taken during the activity that contain the child/young person.
- I understand that my child needs to follow the behaviour code and any safety rules so that The Phoenix Group can keep them and other children safe. Please see the behaviour code on our website under the Members – Documents and Resources tabs
Please discuss with your child/ children to ensure that they agree to the following, before booking:
- taking part in the activity
- talking to a Phoenix staff member or volunteer if they are not comfortable at any time during the activity so they can help them or arrange for them to do something else
- Phoenix Group keeping a record about them, so we have the information we need to keep them safe during the activity
- receiving any emergency medical treatment which they may need
- being filmed or photographed during the activity and ensuring that they understand that the photographs or film might be used to tell other people about what the Phoenix Group does. Note: If they don’t agree to this, the Phoenix Group will not use any images of them.
- I understand that enjoying the activity and being safe means my child/ children need to follow the behaviour code and safety rules. If this doesn’t happen then I will collect them from the activity.
If you and your child / children agree to this information, please proceed to book activities with us.